January 30, 2008
It's amazing
It's amazing how one min Ezra is pushing my buttons so bad that I just want to pull all my hair out. Then not even 30 seconds later he does or says something so sweet it just melts my heart. Being a mother is by far the hardest thing I have ever done. EVER! I know Aaron feels the same way about being a dad. But I never thought this kind of happiness was possible until we had Ezra. It's funny how the things in life that are the hardest and take the most work are the most rewarding. I can honestly say I love being a mom and a wife. The two men in my life make me complete and I can't wait for our little addition to arrive. Aaron and I are a bit nervous to have two kids but we can't wait. We are just a little closer to making our family complete.
Posted by Boren Family at 7:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yes I feel ya! Nothing can bring you more joy than being a Mother. I wouldn't trade it for the world. I am so excited for your second addition. I hope it's a girl! Can't wait to find out. P.S. Airline tickets are $29 bucks right now. Come and visit dang it! Love ya.
Um...first off the title of your post made me sing the Aerosmith song, Amazing, so right now I hate you because that is stuck in my head. Secondly, remember the time that Ezra was like an actual little kid?? Oh yeah, that was now! Seriously he is so huge. I suck as a friend because I haven't come over to see you family in so long. That needs to soon be remedied.
You just made me so excited to have a family. Hopefully this year we will be starting one of our own! Well see.You two are such great people there is no doubt youre not the greatest funnest parents! I would love to ahve you has mine...even though were the same age...kinda weird..lol whatever
That's a really cute picture of Ezra in the water. Yep. I just watched this movie the other about a new mother and her mother told her "Being a mother is the hardest job you'll EVER have and it will always be hard, but it is also the most wonderful and it gets more wonderful all the time." I just shook my head in agreement.
Post a Comment