I can't believe it is 2008! Crazy! I have a feeling this year is going to be a good one. 2007 was a little rough for Aaron and I so we are ready to bring on the new year. Since this is our first blog I figured I should do a little update of the fam. Aaron is going back to school this semester. I am so proud of him. He is going to be busy but it's nothing we can't handle. Ezra will be 3 this summer. I can't believe how fast time flies! We are hoping to have him potty trained by his birthday so cross your fingers because he is stubborn and will only go on the potty if he feels like it. And we are expecting our second in August. We are so excited! It going to be a big change for us. I will officially be a stay home mom when the little one comes. I am really excited to be at home. I definitely feel like that is where I need to be. So that is what's going on with us. We have a lot to be grateful for!
January 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yay you have a blog! I love it. Brandon makes fun of me everyday for it. I love you....and im glad you agree with me Hawaii is the greatest place in the world.
WOOOHOOO!!! I am so glad that you have joined the blogging world. Welcome. Seriously though, I think we need to play. Good news. I don't have school on Fridays now so that whole day is free for me. You should call me after you get off so we can play. Deal? DEAL!!!!!!
How fun is this! Really, we miss you guys too much. It's time for another trip to Vegas. Come visit us! Love ya
Oh i am so excited you have a blog! I love it! Congrats on the new fetus in your stomache! It was sooooo good to see you at courtneys shower. I miss you guys! xoxo
Theresa
You seriously know so many of the same people I do. How come we never met before we moved into the same ward?
Congratulations on the expected little one. We are expecting another one in July so we can suffer through the summer together!
So...I need to come visiting teach you. I try to call often, usually during the day, but your number goes to a fax machine...is that your number? Anyway, I think about you I just need to get my butt over there. Call me!
Post a Comment