January 21, 2008

It's official... we are a mini van fam....yikes!

Yes, it's true we bought a mini van. 5 years ago if you would have asked me if I would ever drive a van I would have laughed in your face and then laughed a little more. But here I am driving a mini van. Saturday afternoon Aaron and I went to carmax to get a van. Why you ask? Well for a lot a reason but to many to list so back to my story..... We found this Chrysler Town and Country for a good price (and yes it's used, that's the way we roll) and decided to test drive it. Now I was skeptical at first but was surprised at how roomie it was. Then when I got in the drivers seat I was even more impressed at how smooth it was and how comfortable I felt behind the wheel. I said "oh this is kinda nice!" It's true..... I loved it. So we got crazy and bought the dang thing. And the best part is Ezra can't get enough of it. He loves it. He thinks it's his car. Seeing how I am only 23 and driving a mini van I decided we need to pimp my ride. Okay not really but I do want to put some stickers on it so I can at least look like a cool soccer mom. So it's official....we are a mini van fam.

7 comments:

Froska said...

You guys rock! You will make that thang look so good and before you know it everyone will have one. Love ya!

Megan said...

HAHA....oh man seriously that makes my day. And I am only laughing at you because I can since I don't have a family. In years to come though the day will probably come when I have to suck it up and get a minivan or some type of hideous station wagon with the wood paneling. Yeah, awesome. So since we are what some people may describe as "poor" and can't afford cool things like rims, you and I need to go pick up some pimp stickers and deck out you ride that way! Love ya!

Theresa Rodriguez said...

Thats amazing! This is cause for a great party! A mini van party! I always said i would never drive one...now it scares me to the reality that i will most likely own one one day. lol Im proud of you for taking this step in your life! It was a big one im sure. Rock on to one day soccer mom mini van drivers! lol

Vanessa said...

Yea! I found you. So, I really liked the minivan. I can't stand 'em, but I think I'm convinced that will be our next vehicle. Traveling will be sooo much nicer.

Anonymous said...

Ummm..hello there lady!! So glad to see you have a blog! :) And a mini-van! Believe me we get closer and closer everyday. Ezra is so big! He and Sadie need to get together..she misses her boyfriend!!!

Courtney M said...

I LOVE it!! We should go play in it. Oh and I love your little family picture at the top of the page. It is really cute.

melissa said...

Oh honey..I'm laughing out loud right now. How I love you two. I freaking love that you guys got a van. I can't wait to come home and see it, but don't soccer moms usually watch their kids play soccer instead of playing themselves?