February 3, 2008

Day of fun






Saturday we were trying to figure out something to do that didn't cost money. So we decided to take Ezra to the strip since he has never been down there and we never go there. It was actually a lot of fun. This is us at the MGM where you can see the lions. The dang lions were sleeping but we could see them and Ezra thought it was pretty cool. Then we went to the rainforest cafe. I think Ezra really like it.
This is Ezra at the flower garden which was decorated for the Chinese New Year. It was pretty neat.
More of the flower garden.


And we ended with a water show. It kinda freaked Ezra out because he is not a fan of loud noise. So who would have thought that the strip can actually be pretty fun as a family.

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

That's a good idea! It's hard to think up ideas and not spend money. We took Daniel down there a year and a half ago to see the flamingos, the M&M Factory and other stuff. He liked it. We also went over to Ethel M's. Free chocolate at the end of the tour! We should do that again. Daniel is older now and I'm sure would love it even more! Oh, our game night was the best ever- slacker! j/k

Froska said...

You look so good! Fun fun we wish we were there to have fun adventures with you guys! I can't wait for you to come play. We will have so much fun. K love ya, bye bye

Life these days...... said...

Hey Nicole... It's Taeya(boyack) Francom.I'm glad I found ur blog.
Looks like your doing well. Are u still playing soccer?

Life these days...... said...

I love that your expecting! congrats. I'm think I'm going to start playing again next season!