I've been tagged, so here it is....
1. Hawaii is my favorite place on earth. I only lived there for a half a year but i am slightly obsessed. I've been to a few different tropical places and I think no place compares to Hawaii. I lived in the best spot in the world. I lived on the North Shore right on Kam Highway. Not even a mile away from Pipeline. And about a mile away from Wiamia. A surfers dream. I can go on and on. Oh good times.
2. I can burp louder than probably any man you know. And NO i am not ashamed. I actually think it's pretty halarious. That is actually one reason I knew Aaron was the one. It didn't bother him when I burped. I have toned it done a knotch when we got married.
3. When I was little I didn't have the "dreams" most little girls had. I wanted to be a daredevil or a stunt woman. To be honest I still want to. I love thrills. Anything to get my blood pumpin. I used to be obessed with bungie jumping. It was a sad day when it closed down. I have always wanted to go base jumping. I am not sure why but that sound amazing. One day.I have a pretty cool picture of me doing a back flip off Wiamia cliff jump. I totally would have posted it but it's in storage.

4. I love love love going to the lake. I am happy to say Ezra is starting to like it as much as me. I spent many days there growing up. We were a lake family all the way. Aaron and I would one day like to own a boat. But for now we will use my parents. Tubing is by far my favorite thing to do.
5. I have no shame at all. Sometimes I say things out loud that people probably don't wantto hear. Which also means, I make situations awkward sometimes. I think that is one of the many reason Megan and Melissa are my best friends. They appreciate my shamless self.
6. This one is weird! I hate wearing clothes. It's true! Really, who likes to wear clothes? Not me. If you every come over to my house unexpected it will take me a while to answer the door because I have to put clothes on.
7. This one is for Aaron. Before he shaves his beard off he has to be creative and shave something weird.
8. I love my family! More than anything. I think I have the best family in the world. Aaron and I talk about moving out of Vegas all the time. I am pretty sure I will have a anxiety attack when that time comes.
Thank Emma for the tag. That was fun. I love and miss you guys.
Oh and I tag Courtney, Vanessa and Melissa B.
7 comments:
SO glad you did it. I am so bummed you aren't coming anymore. Jess said it was because of the weather. Too bad it has totally warmed up. It's gotten up to the 40's. I am so happy, that's pathetic that I am happy about 40 degree weather, but it's better than -4 degrees. Ok so hopefully we will see you before the Mud Run. I am trying to get my fam to run a 10k in Vegas in April or May. So let us know if you know of any going on then. Love you guys, Em
Those are so cute! I loved to read all new different things about you. Its so fun to get to know your friends all over again. Love it! xoxo
TMA on the naked part!!!! lol that is funny. Your Husband is a lucky guy!!!!!
HAHA that is supposed to say "TMI"
(my bad)
Haha... seriously I love awkward situations and that is why we are friends!! Oh and props on our Hawaii pictures. Those were the good old days.... And I can vouche for the naked comment since usually when I come over it takes you a while to answer the door because you have to get dressed...one other reason that we are friends.
Oh I love your Hawaii pictures!! I will do this tag...it may take me awhile!
Yes! I sooo love your 8 things. I too love Hawaii. I honestly love your loud burps and truly appreciate your shamelessness. It's also why I love you too! Thanks for the tag...I'll have to get busy.
Post a Comment