Sometimes when I have a huge to do list, I simply won't accomplish anything. Heaven forbid I get overwhelmed. Yeah, that's me right now. I add to my list every day but don't cross anything off. Seriously, I struggle. One thing I have been doing, looking up facts about Grenada. Some things I've learned:
The average temperature year around is in the 80's.
The average humidity year around is 80%
St. George has a beach that is rated one of the top ten most beautiful beaches in the world.
It's 100 miles from Venezuela
Even during the rainy season (June to December) it rarely rains for more than an hour and not everyday
The primary language is English
They drive on the left side of the road
Cricket is the most popular sport
It's 133 square miles
It's nicknamed the "spice island" because of it's production on Nutmeg and Mace
April 19, 2013
Posted by Boren Family at 12:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment