1st- We are going to be moving here.
Where is this you ask? If you are looking at all the Caribbean islands, it's the second most southern one.Oh darn I have to go live on a tropical island for 2 years. Life will be tough:)
2nd- This one was more shocking than the 1st believe or not. Baby number 3 will be here in the middle of October. I still can't really believe it. This is a long story in itself. Maybe one day I will do a post about it.
Life is going to be crazy the next couple months. CRAZY! Aaron is going to leave in Aug. The boys, new baby and I will follow in December. I don't really want to have my baby in Grenada. Especially because I have c-sections. Anyways, that's life right now. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous at all. I'm nervous to be a single mom for 5 months. I'm nervous because I really do love my man and the thought of 5 months without him makes me sad. I'm nervous to move somewhere so far and not know a single person. Even with all that I really am excited! I like doing new things and getting out of my comfort zone and moving to Grenada will do that. We would love visitors:)


7 comments:
WHAT!!! This is amazing!!! You belong on an island. I know everybody will say they want to come visit bla bla bla but seriously I am really going to come visit!! When you get all settled down i'm there! Wow Nicole how exciting!
Wow! Big changes for your family! How exciting! Congratulations!
What exciting news! Med school on a beautiful island AND a baby sounds like some big changes. Congrats!!!
What exciting news! Med school on a beautiful island AND a baby sounds like some big changes. Congrats!!!
What exciting news! Med school on a beautiful island AND a baby sounds like some big changes. Congrats!!!
What exciting news! Med school on a beautiful island AND a baby sounds like some big changes. Congrats!!!
Oops! My computer is being crazy and I think I may have posted that comment 10 million times!
Post a Comment