July 24, 2011

Six years ago...

...this was Ezra
And this is him today!
We celebrated his birthday a couple weeks ago by going to Chuck E Cheeses. He had been talking about it for months. He wanted a cowboy theme. This is what he told me "I want a REAL cowboy theme not Woody from Toy Story!" So funny! Anyways, I think he had a great time!
We also had a celebration at my parents and of course he was spoiled:)

2 comments:

Marina said...

I just read all of your quotes from Ezra...soooo cute! I wish I would have recorded my boys funny sayings. I love it! It definitely put a smile on my face.

Megan said...

I can't believe Ezra is already 6 and is going to be in first grade. That is just crazy talk!! The mustaches and beards look awesome by the way. I love how Ezra totally looks like a bad-A cowboy in every picture. No smiling, all business.