First, I have to say I have the best parents ever! I just had a lovely birthday and my parents got us a room at the Golden Nugget. Mainly for us to use the pool. The pool is amazing! You can swim up to a shark tank. It's almost like you are swimming with the sharks. Almost:) The kids were in heaven. I even rode down the slide a few times:) It goes through the shark tank so that's pretty cool. I had a great time and I'm pretty sure the fam did too. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of the pool but here are the few I did get.

July 19, 2011
one year older
Posted by Boren Family at 10:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Alli and I were talking about stealing the Golden Nugget idea and taking the kids. Their pool really is awesome!
Post a Comment