Oh how I needed this vacation! I love my kids but it was way past due to have a husband and wife vacation. So here are a few things we did...
We took a boat under the Golden Gate Bridge. So cool! It was windy and FREEZING but totally worth it.



We took a boat under the Golden Gate Bridge. So cool! It was windy and FREEZING but totally worth it.
The boat tour also took us around Alcatraz. We didn't actually stop there but it was still pretty neat.

San Francisco sky line
Yum... seafood!
Our sweet glasses
The main reason we took the trip was because Aaron was accepted to Stanford to share his research on skitzophrenia that he has been doing for the last year. I'm proud of you babe! Everything about Stanford was beautiful!
We also slept a lot and relaxed. I did a first and went to the movies by myself while Aaron was in his conference. It was actually pretty fun. Oh good times for vacation. Hopefully it doesn't take this long to do another one :)
3 comments:
So fun you guys have been on lots of vacations lately. Nicole you look gorgeous. I want my hair to look like yours!!!
Your trip to San Fran makes me want to get away without the kids too! Love the hair by the way!
So So FUN! I am glad you and Aaron were able to get away! Also I agree with the other ladies you are gorgeous and your hair looks AWESOME!
Post a Comment