May 30, 2010

My A.D.D mind

-Lately Ezra is either an angel or the devil. More so the devil. WHY!?!?!?
-Lincoln is right there with Ezra
-Why oh why do I love Dr. Pepper so much. I really want to ban myself from soda all together but for some reason Dr. Pepper is my sanity sometimes. Is that stupid or what?
-At night I get so frazzled with the kids. I think by the end of the day I'm so done that my patience is none existent. I hate that I get that way.
-I'm so excited that I am out of my boot!!! I have to get the Doctors orders to start running again but hey, I'm out of the boot!
-Ezra told me the other day "damn it" is a bad word. Yes, yes it is but sometimes it just makes mommy feel better to say it:)
-I need to find myself again. I don't really know who I am. Not mom, not wife, just Nicole? This is going to be a priority!
-Speaking of that, I am most likely signing up for cosmetology school in the fall. I have wanted to do this since I was in high school. I'm freakin excited! Nervous but excited :)
-I'm really getting frustrated with the extra baby weight I'm packing around. It's only 15 to 20 pounds, so why does it not want to come off. I have worked twice as hard as I did with Ezra but nothing. I'm 25 not 45 this weight shouldn't be that hard to get off, damn it! Ha, sorry enough of the damn it phrase.
-Now that the semester is over, I have a husband again! Yay, I love him! And boy do our kids love him!
-Sometimes living with my grandparents sucks. Kind of harsh but it's the truth. Not because of them, just because it's exhausting. Taking care of my 2 kids and my grandparents really wipes me out. I'm sure they feel the same way about us living in their home. But you know what, I am so so so grateful for them. I'm grateful that my kids are getting to know them. I'm grateful for this time that I have with them. I love them!
-As much as my kids drive me crazy, I love them! I love their craziness. They are healthy and happy. What more can a mom ask for.

I had to add a picture. This is Ezra, Lincoln and their buddy Luke eating cherrios off the ground out back. Instead of telling them to stop, we take a picture. It was kind a gross but cute and funny at the same time:)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

1st: I love you Nicole!

2nd: I don't know who I am anymore either, but I do know you are such a great wife and mommy! Even if you do swear sometimes :) Ha!

3rd: I think we could both benefit from a girls night out this weekend!!

4th: Thanks for being so real and for being my friend!

5th: A little dirt mixed in with cheerios never hurt anyone ;)

CakeMom said...

Good luck with Cosmetology school! I'm so glad you get to do something like that for yourself.

Alli Waldron said...

I think so many people feel exactly like you! I think it's awesome you are going to go to cosmetology school. I loved it and am so sad that I didn't get to finish it. Maybe one day right?

We should get our families together. I think Chad and Aaron would have a lot of fun together!

PS - don't quit Dr. Pepper it truly is a little sip of heaven after a long day ;)

Life of an Org said...

hahaha YES!! I am not the only one with an a.d.d mine. Except I think mine is extreme. I can't sleep because I have a billion ideas through my mind and I feel like I"m doing commentary to my life all day long..hm. I love this though. Oh and I will totally be a tester person for cosmetology school!! You would be awesome.

Brigg and Dianne said...

Cosmetology school?! So awesome! You will do great!!! Let me know when you are allowed to start practicing on real people and I will be there!
Also, we all feel a little overwhelmed sometimes (at least, I know I do), but I always try to remember that no situation is permanent. Let's hang out sometime!