April 16, 2010

New family members

Meet the newest members of our family...

Lightening Mcqueen or just Mcqueen
and KingAaron built the cage. Not to shabby.Lincoln is going to terrorize these poor bunnies. He loves them but does not know how to be soft.I will admit that I am not an animal person. I can care less to ever own any kind of animal. Sounds harsh, I know. But, my husband and children feel differently. Ezra's preschool teacher was giving away bunnies so, naturally, Ezra begged us for one. Then once Aaron made the cage and realized that it was huge, we got two. Ezra is in charge of the bunnies and it is so neat to watch him take care them:) We let the bunnies roam the backyard while we are back there. The other day when we went to put them back in their cage we couldn't find Mcqueen and night came and we still couldn't find him. So, I thought for sure he got out. Can you believe that night I was worried about that dang bunny! The next morning Aaron found him. Yay! Apparently I am a sucker for cute little bunnies.

7 comments:

April said...

So cute! I'm not too much of an animal person myself and neither is Curt, so we don't have any. But, as a child I grew up on a farm and we had tons of animals. I had angora rabbits for a long time. They were a lot of work but fun too.

CakeMom said...

I can hardly believe Aaron wanted a bunny. We had so many in our family when I was young! And I have no desire to ever have a rabbit again.

Amy said...

I tried talking David into bunnies at Christmas and it was a no go. Looking at those I am jealous - I think bunnies are too cute!

Alli Waldron said...

Congratulations! Vance loves our puppy (a little too much most the time). It's become one of his best buddies!

Brigg and Dianne said...

Good job on the cage! My kids are always asking for pets, but it's just too crazy right now (and too small of a place) for them. I love the names Ezra picked out for them!!!

Unknown said...

Fun! Jack saw them and he is excited about them! :)

Pettin'Tales said...

Blah blah, about the Rabbits, but we should be friends again. Did you move across country or something, oh wait, it was just across town. Miss ya!