April 16, 2010

March read

Actually, it took a little longer than March to read. I had high expectations for this book and maybe that's why I was a little disappointed. It's a big book about 800 pages. It took me like 15 chapters to get into it. One good thing, I did learn a ton. This book is about the "Hole in the Rock" pioneers. To be honest the only thing I knew about the these pioneers was that I can go see hole in the rock at Lake Powell. You can actually hike it and it is quite amazing to think wagons went down that . I really wanted to love this book but I just didn't. I wouldn't say it was bad but I wouldn't say it was great. Just okay.

1 comments:

Theresa Rodriguez said...

i actually went to a lot of the places in that book when i went on my road trip with my folks. im disappointed it was not super great. i may think reading it now. :)