March 19, 2010

This is me

For a while now I have been wanting to change the look of my blog. I really like the blogs with the really cute crafty looking thingys. The ones where it looks like they scrapbooked it. Yeah, I like those. So, I was trying to do one myself and the thought occurred to me, REALLY??? This is not me! It really isn't. I am so very retarded when it comes to being crafty and creative. I've tried, it's just not in me. And I am totally okay with that. So, why would I want my blog to look like that? Well, this is my new blog look. Simple. Just the way I like it :)

5 comments:

CakeMom said...

There's nothing wrong with simple! We like you just the way you are.

April said...

It looks great! I like simple, because it doesn't overload the eyes!

Nate and Jamie said...

Nicole I really like your new "you" layout. It's different but has a nice flow to it. Sometimes I think those "scrappy" blogs are kind of a pain to read so I am down with simple. :)

Amy said...

Too funny that you contemplated changing it first. What are you doing this week?

Brigg and Dianne said...

I would still read your blog if it was frilly, or simple. Either way, it's about YOU!