Nothing is better than pizza, Dr. Pepper and a little friendly dance competition :) We played a dance game on the wii (I don't know what it's called) but it was so fun! We danced all night. Some things I learned were: Alex may be sweet be she is competitive :) Adrianne has some serious dance skillz. Bethany can kick some butt and Lindsay looks like a pro when she dances.
Thanks Adrianne! So fun :)
March 14, 2010
Girls Night
Posted by Boren Family at 10:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks super fun!
hahahahahahahaha! Those are some ugly pictures of me ha. That game is ridiculous. My husband beat me playing it and he wasn't even trying. I think I'm just to good that the Wii gets mad. Ha fun night thought I say we have another one SOON!
Good Times!! :)
Post a Comment