August 19, 2009

The Happenins

Man, so much stuff has happened the past month or so and I just haven't had the time to blog. So here is a pathetic version of whats been going on.

We are officially moved in. I hate moving! And we will be doing it again in less then a year when Aaron graduates.

The kids, my mom and I went up to the cabin for a couple days before everyone else could join us. We had a ton of fun but we were happy to finally see them 3 days later. We went on walks and picked flowers, listened to a cool thunder storm. Don't worry the first thunder was so loud and took us by surprise that I screamed like a little girl and scared the crap out of my kids :) We went on a beautiful drive and rode the ATV's around like crazy. It was so nice, my whole family was up there. We played a ton games, people lost their temper (I may or may not have been one of those people) and all in all we had a really nice time! Thanks mom and dad for the wonderful little vacation.

We had a little party for Lincoln's 1st b-day with just the family. Lincoln LOVED his cupcake :)
And here is our attempt at a family picture.

We went to the docs for the kids well appointment and here are their stats...
Ezra's stats at 4 years old:
Height: 42 1/2in- 95%
Weight: 40lbs- 75-90%
and at 4 they don't do the head measurements.

Lincoln's stats at 12 months:
Height: 29 1/2 in - 25-50%
Weight: 20lb 2oz- 10-25%
Head: 48 1/2cm- 90-95%
Haha my kids have big heads!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Hahaha....I love your children. I especially love the first picture of you and Ezra at the overlook. It is SO adorable!!

Amy said...

What a fun trip! How fun that you and your mom were able to go up early. Logan had a big head too! It just means that they are going to be brilliant :)

Vanessa said...

I LOVED chatting with you the other day! I hope you can make it to his birthday party next Saturday!

So, uh, who has ATV's? And where can we get some for the cabin? lol

melissa said...

Aw, so cute! I love your large-headed children! I'm so jealous you guys went up to a cabin. Also, I love the pic of Ezra with the handful of flowers. Priceless.

Pettin'Tales said...

Hey, adopt me into your family, it looks fun!