August 7, 2009

1 year old

Holy cow! Lincoln is 1! I love this little guy so much! At 1 year old:
he still does his sweet butt scoot
he is getting really good at standing by himself
he has 4 teeth and two on the way
he loves banana's
he is still is size 3 diapers
he is in 12-18 month clothes
he has quite the little personality
he is a little copy cat
he loves playing with Ezra
he sleeps through the night- most the time
he loves swimming
he love baths with big brother
he has a temper and it's kind of funny
Lincoln, we love you more than words can say!

8 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday! We are missing you. How is it going? Call us when you have a day to come and play :)

nicole said...

happy birthday lincoln!

Vanessa said...

Happy Birthday Lincoln! And happy birth day to you Nicole! Have Aaron rub your feet or something. :)

Huke, Lollie, and Gracie! said...

Yea! He is so cute! Happy Birthday!

Courtney M said...

He is so stinkin cute!! I can't believe he is 1 already. Crazy.

sara,mike,rhett,and gage said...

way cute! your youngest sounds exactly the same as my youngest... I hope you don't mind I found your blog through Adrienne's. happy Birthday to your little man!!

Pettin'Tales said...

Say WHAT?!?! 1 already, how did that happen?!?!?! We missed you at church today, won't be the same with out you all, hopefully we'll see ya Wednesday!

melissa said...

Awwww! Little Linc! He's sooo cute!! What a little man.