This is a little late but I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to Aaron. He is amazing and I seriously don't know what I would do without him. He is the love of my life. Ezra can't get enough of him. I actually think Ezra likes his daddy more than me but who wouldn't.
I can't get enough of this man! He is amazing and talented and smart. Oh gosh I can go on and on. 
I can honestly say he is my better half. I love him!!!! He is handsome, super smart, he can always put a smile on my face, a great husband and father, he can fix anything, crazy, random, he has to build a sand castle every time we go to the beach, he keeps me on my toes, he always gives me a kiss goodbye, he is very patriotic, he loves to serve, kids love him, the list can go on. 

Happy late birthday!!!! I love you!
4 comments:
Tell Aaron that we said Happy Birthday. Y'all look so happy together.
The Wolfe's
Well happy birthday. Don't you just love husbands. Come check me out, blog budddy. But i just don't have a cute little boy to post about, but I do have a crazy dog and husband.
Cuz Heather
YAY!!!! Aaron, I can't believe another birthday has flown by. It seems like only yesterday when we had a toga party for your 24th and all of us girls thought that was soooo old!!! Hahaha...good times. I can totally see how all those things about Aaron are true. You both are amazing people and totally and completely deserve each other!! I love seeing you two together because you are the happiest people ever!! I love you both.
I can't believe we missed your birthday! Things have been SOOO crazy around here. Jess is in midterms and I have been working a lot and we FINALLY moved. Ahh, sorry we have been such bad friends lately. We love you guys and hope next time you come to visit things won't be so crazy! Happy late birthday Aaron.
Post a Comment