I think we finally figured out a name for the little guy in my belly. Aaron and I have the hardest time with names. We don't agree on anything. The names I love, he hates. The names he likes, yikes!
I was starting to worry because we weren't even close to finding a name. A while back we both kinda liked Eli but I just couldn't get the feel of it. The more I said it the more it didn't feel right. So I told Aaron we needed to move on and start thinking of a new name. I think we both just put it out of our minds because we never talked about it. Then a couple weeks back my wonderful sister asked me what I still needed for the baby and I told her "a name." So she is actually the one who gets credit for this which she will never let us forget either. The name is LINCOLN! I love it! So if you don't, well frankly I don't care! My favorite reaction is nothing at all. My Grandma didn't even know what to say. Needless to say I don't think she likes it. Haha grandma' s are great! But I am so used to that. When we decided on Ezra I got some pretty interesting comments. My grandma Rice straight up said that it was a horrible name! Gotta love Grandma's. Well, we are happy with it and it actually feels good to have that over with. I can actually start calling him by name. Hopefully we don't change our minds because we are good at that.
Oh yeah and I am not even going to post pregnancy pictures because well, I am a fatty. 2nd pregnancy hasn't been that good to me. Actually I can't complain but I definitely have more weight on this time around. I hear that's normal with the second but it's still depressing. Anyways, I am getting really excited to have another kiddo. It will be crazy but awesome! Oh my goodness I am going to have 2 kids!!!!
May 15, 2008
Name game
Posted by Boren Family at 8:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Nicole, you are adorable and I love the name Lincoln! I'm so excited for you guys! Ezra needs a little brother to pick on so badly!
And let's be honest about something...when am I seriously going to see you again? It's been waaaaay too long and I feel like I might shed a single tear over it. Hands in on hanging out soon!
I love that name! I haven't seen you in a while. Hope everything is well with you!
Hey! I just saw your name on someone else's blog. I see you are having another baby. Congrats! We are having a little girl in about one month. Hope things are going well for you.
I don't think you should name him that. I actually only think that because it is one of my favorite boy names! Do you watch prison break? Well if you dont the hottest guys name is Lincoln. I love it though....i probably will never have a boy anyway!!
I found you on another blog...And, concerning the way you look, I've seen you. You are NOT fat! You look very beautiful. BTW, I like the name Lincoln.
Sorry. I should have left my name.
Marina Wolfe
www.thewolfepacknews.blogspot.com
I love the name Lincoln!! That is such a cute name. Congratulations on baby number two!
i think thats a good name! =)
oh i love that name. When i told my dad we are naming our boy Draven he just stared at me and then told me he would call him whatever he wanted. My aunt also informed me thats a ghetto name. Daves dad asked him three times im five minutes what the name was in hopes it would change. lol im right there with ya, if you dont like it, who cares. I am so happy for you guys. Your only like 6 weeks ahead of me. so wonderful! congrats again.
Post a Comment