April 20, 2008

Idaho


Well we just got back from a little vacation in Idaho. We had a lot of fun but I am glad to be home. Lets just say there was a 30 to 40 degree weather difference. Yah, one day the high there was like 40 degrees. Not my kinda weather. I love Vegas weather especially in April. So I was sad to be missing the 80 degrees here.

We stayed with our good friends Jessie and Emma. They were nice enough to let us stay with them for about a whole week. We didn't do a whole lot. That was our plan, though. We just wanted to relax. To have a break from the fast Vegas pase. Ezra and Lilly got along pretty well. As good as you can ask for 2 a year old.

This first pic is Ezra and Lilly reading together. It was so cute. The second pic is at Jessie and Emma's house and yes, it's snowing. This third one is at the Rexburg temple. That temple is beautiful! We had a good time and we were glad to spend some time with our friends but like I said it always feels good to be home.

3 comments:

Brigg and Dianne said...

Hmmm, so that's where you've been. I hope you had a lot of fun. Seeing friends and relaxing a bit. A little getaway sounds perfect right now....

Theresa Rodriguez said...

oh fun! I love them! And you guys....i am still down for the HHH reunion! Lets plan it!

Life these days...... said...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!