Lately me and the boys have been going on walks in the evenings. I'm not going to lie, it's my favorite part of the day. Everyone is happy, no one is fighting, the boys open up and talk to me about whatever is on their mind. Honestly, I don't like to sugar coat things BUT the walks are that great:) The other day Ezra wanted to take the camera so we can remember what our walk looked like so we can always remember. I promise that was him not me.
This is our little neighborhood
If you look at the houses with the green roof, ours is the very top house with the 3 windows:)
A view from one of the big hills we go up and over
The crab/soccer field
The main road in Lance Aux Epines
Lincoln hates walking up the big hills
The beach by our house
A view from another hill we walk up
and that's our walk:) I really do love Grenada! 3 months left to enjoy the simple life.
1 comments:
Hank is a cutie!
Post a Comment