January 12, 2015

Christmas Day


Christmas day was everything I thought it would be in Grenada... relaxing. Christmas morning was kind of weird at first knowing we weren't going to be with family but ended up being pretty great. Santa left boogie boards, some cool balls that bounce on water and some candy. After the boys inhaled as much as they could, we opened gifts. There wasn't much to open but the boys didn't mind. Hank got some books and cars, Lincoln got a alligator floaty and Ezra got scuba lessons. The favorite gift was the laptop nana and papa Rice gave the boys. They are spoiled! After gifts I made a big yummy breakfast. We even had bacon! We don't buy it very often because it cost so much. I tried to make it as good as my dads breakfast but it just wasn't the same. After a couple of hours and a nap we decided to go to the beach. How can you be on a tropical island and not go to the beach. We made a sandman, sand angels, went snorkeling, boogie boarded and relaxed. We kept the tradition alive and hide money around the house for the boys to find before they went to bed. They loved it! I honestly couldn't have asked for more. Christmas 2014 will be one we will never forget!


Hanks favorite

Cookin breakfast


A little glimps of our winter wonderland



Do you see it?




0 comments: