The kids and I went to a new beach on Sat. called La Sagesse. We've been there once before and I think it's our new favorite. It's beautiful. It's in a big bay and has fun waves and is shallow pretty far out. It's perfect for the boys. Yesterday there was a big group of us that went and we all had such a good time. Ezra and Lincoln boogie boarded for hours and played hard. I even boogie boarded for a while and played. Hank mainly hung out in the shade. We missed Aaron being there but that's how it goes. Study study study! Aaron is pretty awesome. There is no way I could be that disciplined. Oh and I'm so bugged, I didn't realize until we got home that our camera lens is dirty so a lot of these pictures are blurry.
February 23, 2014
New favorite
The kids and I went to a new beach on Sat. called La Sagesse. We've been there once before and I think it's our new favorite. It's beautiful. It's in a big bay and has fun waves and is shallow pretty far out. It's perfect for the boys. Yesterday there was a big group of us that went and we all had such a good time. Ezra and Lincoln boogie boarded for hours and played hard. I even boogie boarded for a while and played. Hank mainly hung out in the shade. We missed Aaron being there but that's how it goes. Study study study! Aaron is pretty awesome. There is no way I could be that disciplined. Oh and I'm so bugged, I didn't realize until we got home that our camera lens is dirty so a lot of these pictures are blurry.
Posted by Boren Family at 12:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
It is so fun to see all of your adventures! Reading this made me think of our park play dates and deciding which one to go to... this makes me just slightly jealous that instead you are deciding which incredibly gorgeous beach to go to! :) We miss you!
Post a Comment