Nobody likes a negative Nancy but that's not going to stop me. Grenada is killing me!!!!!!!!! We have been without gas for over a week. I cant use the oven or stove and the kids cry every time they get in the shower because it's freezing. Then I got my second ticket today. Yeah, Ive only been here for about 2 months and already have 2 tickets. I'm annoyed. On the bright side, I'm not making another crock pot meal so tonight we will go out to eat and I will enjoy not doing dinner dishes:)
Me and the boys drinking our pomegranate sparkling cider for Valentine's day.
3 comments:
That sucks! I had a friend that lived in India for 3 years. She said all of the crazy inconveniences just made moving back to America that much sweeter. Her whole family was more appreciative!
On the bright side, your skin looks amazing! And those boys of yours are absolutely adorable.
Ugh, that would be hard! I hope it's fixed now.
Post a Comment