The morning of July 4th we were supposed to go to the lake with some family friends but decided to stay home. My grandparents weren't doing very well and the weather was crazy (overcast, windy, rainy) so home we stayed. We slept in, played board games and relaxed until after lunch then headed out for Logandale.
There we, played at a splash pad in Moapa, hung out at Aaron's parents and enjoyed the company.
Then at 8:30 we headed to the fair grounds and watched the firework show. It was a great Independence day! I love this wonderful country we live in and I am proud to be an American!
Side note: The loud noise doesn't affect Ezra anymore but Lincoln is not there yet
The sky looked awesome when we left to go home
2 comments:
You look gorgeous Nicole!! And Luke had the same pose as Lincoln during the fireworks this year. Haha
I love the pictures ! And the one of the moon is amazing.
Post a Comment