January 11, 2011

Lack of blogging

My blogging is going to decrease dramatically. Life is a little crazy around these parts lately and as much as I would like to, blogging just isn't at the top of my list these days. #1 reason for lack of blogging is:
-Cosmetology school. I am loving it!!!! 1 month down 12 more to go. I am gone 5 days a week. So, when I'm home my time goes straight to the kids and hubby. Then if I have any energy after that, other family and friends. I am so happy about this decision. I have wanted to do this since I was in high school and just never did it. When Aaron's in medical school I am going to have to work. That's a given. And why would I want to do something I don't love doing. Cosmetology school was kind of a now or never so why not. I'm grateful that Aaron supported this idea as much as I did. Actually if it wasn't for his push, I might not have gone. This year is definitely going to be a rough year I think for all of us but we can do it. Oh and I can start doing clients in the middle of Feb. So call me if you need some lovin on your hair:)
Oh and here are a couple random pictures from my sister in laws camera back in Aug. I about died when I saw these curls. Oh how I miss these golden locks:)

2 comments:

Marina said...

Congrats! You'll do great! Are you at the school by our house?

Brigg and Dianne said...

Girly, I am totally going to be calling you to get my hair done!! I am so excited for you, and I really hope the year goes fast for you!