November 10, 2010

Oh my

Tonight, Ezra came running into my room screaming, "MOM!!! LINCOLN JUST DUMPED ALL THE GOLD FISH ON THE CARPET. YOU NEED TO GO YELL AT HIM AND GET HIM IN TROUBLE!"

4 comments:

CakeMom said...

Oh my gosh! That always happens with goldfish! We only buy the small packs so that when it does get dumped out by Luke, which is inevitable, it won't be as much to clean up.

Holly Greco said...

to funny! I love it!

April said...

I feel your pain! I buy those big bags at Costco and somehow they always end up on the floor. Yesterday Amelia dumped some on our desk and then started crushing them into the desk on purpose. My favorite is when they dump an entire bag on the couch!

Theresa Rodriguez said...

i love it. it makes me want to stick my face in that fabulous pile and scarf down myself thank you very much. I also love that Lincoln has no pants on and a missing sock. so my child all the time. and thats why i love you. :)