After my half marathon, we decided since we were already in Boulder City we might as well go check out the new bridge. Aaron wanted to drive across it then walk across too. Bridges kinda freak me out. I really didn't want to drive across it but we did and you can't even see that you are on a bridge. So, that was okay. Now, walking across it is a different story. I didn't mind walking across it but I was having a small anxiety attack because we had the kids. Ezra could have easily climbed over the edge if he wanted to. Luckily my parents were there too because I wasn't much help. Remember I did just run 13 miles. I was really starting to feel it.
November 12, 2010
New bridge
Posted by Boren Family at 6:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That bridge has always kind of scared me, but I do want to drive over it just to see what it's like.
Ooo how fun! We are going to have to make that trip one of these days.
That's so scary! I will never...
Post a Comment