February 17, 2009

Pole Dancing

Last night me and a few ladies from the ward went to a pole dancing class. It was soooo dang fun! We had such a good time. We learned the "stripper walk" oh so sexy. Then we learned a pole routine. It was awesome. We did some twirls, booty shaking, jumps and some leg kicks. Seriously, I can't tell you enough of how much fun I had. Now if only I had a pole at home to show Aaron what I learned ;) Thank you Angie for putting this together. That definitely wasn't my last time!

11 comments:

Lindsay Kaempfer said...

You're such a hoochie! I love it! :)

Pettin'Tales said...

I wish I could have gone! How fun!

Marina said...

Y'all are CRAZY! LOL

I know pole dancing takes a lot of upper and abdominal strength...I have neither. Therefore, I know I would NOT be good at it. I'm sure it's fun, though. So who was the best?

Goodwin Family said...

That's hilarious. I wish we had these kind of enrichment activities in our ward :)

Alli Waldron said...

So it's official - you are my idol! i think chad would be in heaven if i took classes like those!

Life of an Org said...

Fun! Count me in if you go again :) ha

Melissa Dunsmoor said...

It was so much fun. I'm glad we all got to go. You were definitely the best booty shaker!

Brigg and Dianne said...

It definitely looked like fun! I really wish I could have gone.

J and Heather said...

YOU ARE ONE HOT CHICK!!!! You could use a street light pole or sign to show Aaron. J/K haha!

Amy said...

Where did you go to take the class??? I think that it looks like so much fun!

Megan said...

Hahaha....now that I looked at those pictures I really really want to go!!! Oh man, that will make a really fun girls party with the besties!