February 25, 2009

Cry it out

You know how sometimes you just need a good cry... well I am there. The only problem is I can't seem to make myself cry. It's been a while since I have had a good cry and I think every woman needs to have one every once in a while. No, I 'm not depressed or sad or anything like that I just need to cry. It's actually becoming extremely frustrating! Just come out already...

6 comments:

Marina said...

Pop in a good sappy movie.

Boren Family said...

Yeah, I tried that! I am like a robot!

CakeMom said...

I was also going to say to throw in a movie. I use to HATE to cry and would try to NEVER let myself cry. But there are so many movies that just turn on my water works whether I want them on or not.
I can't believe a sappy movie didn't work for you.

Pettin'Tales said...

You could have someone kick you real hard. (just kidding sort of:)

Alli Waldron said...

I am right there with you. Since sunday night when we put Vance to sleep, chad has only seen him awake for 3 1/2 hours. 3 1/2 hours since sunday night. I on the other hand have been with him all but 3 1/2 hours. i love my child but i am not cut out to be a single mom. i am about to reach my breaking point which usually results in a couple of tears!

Amy said...

I think that I probably stole your tears. I have cried enough to make up for AT LEAST one more adult in the last month! We are feeling settled now - call me and we will get together!!