July 14, 2008

Stay at home mommy and Ezra's birthday

This is my first day of being a stay at home mom. I never thought this day would come but here I am!! Woohoo! I am not going to lie it is a bitter sweet feeling. More sweet than bitter though. I have pretty much been working since I was 16 and I am now 24 so that is what I was used to. My previous job I have worked at almost 7 years. I started there in High School and worked my way from a Runner to a Production Manager. I have met some great people there and I will miss working with them. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else right now! I am little nervous that Ezra is going to get bored with me but we are going to have fun and hopefully I can teach him a lot of great things.

Ezra had his 3rd birthday last week. I can't believe it!!! We went to Mini Grand Prix. He had soooo much fun. I think he was in Heaven. For those of you who don't know him, he is really quite obsessed with cars and most recently monster trucks. He went on the cars probably 6 times. Then we went on the rides too! Wow he is spoiled because after 3 short hours we decided it was time to go home and of course, he broke down and cried. Typical 3 year old. All in all he did really well.













This is Ezra and Uncle Eric. I think Eric might be his favorite person ever!













Ezra and I on the slide. It was the only thing I could take him on. I have a lot more pictures but for some reason they won't download. What can you do. For any of you who have kids that love cars I would suggest Mini Grand Prix!!! It was a blast!

8 comments:

Marina said...

What a transition! I think you'll grow to really love it, though. Being at home will afford you many opportunities.

And, that mini grand prix does sound fun. I need to take my boys there. I think they'll enjoy it. Is it for teenagers too?

J and Heather said...

Well happy birthday Ezra.. Danny won't let me be a stay at home mom.. He says Fetch can take care of himself during the day, but I think he needs me to be there with him all day.. haha

Ed and Stacey said...

Yay for being a stay at home mommy!! If you ever get bored, call me. I would love to go on walks (when it gets cooler), or hang out. Tell Ezra happy birthday!!

Brigg and Dianne said...

We keep talking about taking Will to the Gran Prix when he turns 3 in August. He is obsessed with cars, too. Especially the Disney movie and it's characters.
Staying at home can be a little less exciting at times, but I really love being with my kids, and I think I've gotten to be a way better cook, housekeeper, and creative mommy that way. I'm sure it will be the same for you.

Goodwin Family said...

I'm so jealous you've made the transition to the stay-at-home-mom thing! I totally understand what you mean by it being bitter sweet, but it will be so nice to get to stay home with your kids! Good luck with your new baby! And I can't believe Ezra is THREE! We're getting far too old....

Anonymous said...

Ya Nicole! I am so excited for you to be able to be home with your little man! Now we can hang out more often! I am excited!

Happy Birthday Ezra! I can't believe our boys are so big! I feel like we just had them!

Life these days...... said...

Congrats! That is hard though! New baby SOON!!!!! yeaaaa

melissa said...

I seriously can't believe Ezra is already 3! Dang! I love the pic of Ezra and Eric in the car, though. What a fun birthday!