Holy crap! I can't believe we have been married 4 years now. Time flies when you are in love and havin fun. I am not going to go on about why I love Aaron because I think I just did a post not that long ago about that. He is my better half and I am so lucky to be married for eternity to the man of my dreams! Here are a few pictures of us the past couple years..
6 comments:
So crazy that it has already been 4 yrs! Where does the time go? I hope you guys had a fabulous anniversary! Pretty soon Trent and I will be celebrating our 4th whoop-whoop! By the way, Cute Pictures!
Happy Anniversary!! I like the pics. I love looking at pictures! Are you doing anything special?
Congratulation! I love that y'all ride four wheelers! That is some of the best fun. Enjoy many more years...
You guys are by far one of my favorite couples! You're so cute!! Yay for 4 years!
Dude, once I found Stacey's blog, I found like four more people in our ward that I never knew had blogs! So fun! Come on over and check ours out, too.
You guys look like you always have so much fun together. Congratulations on the anniversary. When's that baby coming?
P.S. You guys got married on my birthday! I know you'll both sleep better tonight knowing that. ;)
Post a Comment