10 years, 3 kids, 10 cars, 4 houses, 2 countries, a bachelors degree, hair school, starting med school, 9 jobs between the two of us, owning a business, 2 cruises, many camping trips, hiking angels landing, the subway, Sunrise Mountain, Mt. Timpanogas and Charleston, road trips, running a marathon, half marathon, relay races and mud runs, movie nights, temple dates, scooter riding, game nights, bike riding, lake adventures, church callings, raising kids, love makin, happiness, sadness, joy, frustration, anger, communication, comfort, understanding, lots of laughing, teasing, peace and most of all LOVE! This is a look at our 10 years of marriage. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful eternal companion. Aaron, I love you!
August 7, 2014
10 years
Posted by Boren Family at 7:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comments:
Aw, I love seeing all these pictures of you two and how your family has grown and changed. Happy 10 years to you both!
Post a Comment