Oh how I love birthdays. I love celebrating another year of life. I thought turning 30 was going to be rough but honestly, I'm grateful to be getting older. I'm grateful to have lived 30 years of this thing called life.
Highlights of 29-
-Giving birth to my third baby
-Moving to a different country
-Living and experiencing a new country
-Stepping out of my comfort zone multiple times
-Aaron starting and finishing his 1st year of med school
-Meeting new people and making some great friends
-Doing hard things! Like things I never thought I could do and rock it:)
Some lows of 29-
-Saying goodbye to friends and family
-Saying goodbye to my husband for 4 months
-Being mom and dad for 4 months. I have serious respect for military spouses.
All in all a great way to end my 20's. Life is good
July 13, 2014
Dirty thirty
Posted by Boren Family at 2:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment