How is this sweet child of mine 8? How?
Ezra at 8 is...
an animal LOVER (right now he is obsessed with his fish Bluey)
very compassionate
knows what he wants
stubborn as all heck
a talker- the other night he said "I don't know why but I just can't stop talking."
funny
an energizer bunny. The kids doesn't sleep
a deep thinker
in piano lessons and art lessons. Loves them both
definitely not a sports kid. I love that about him:)
loves to swim
currently loves Wet N' Wild and has gone on EVERY ride
determined to build a glass boat. Not sure how that is going to work.
he is always wanting to build something
very aware of what people think about him
gets embarrassed easily. He is only 8 for crying out loud!
loves to try new foods
fish is one of his favorite foods
loves his brother
loves his dad more than anyone
an outdoor lover
loves the Lake.
Tubing is his favorite
and waking boarding but it makes him sore the next day which he hates
He loathes underwear. It is a battle to make him wear them.
has a unique sense of style:)
the only shorts he will wear are what we call basketball shorts or exercise shorts. I try not to let that drive me crazy!
he hates church clothes
There's so much to him, quirks and all that makes him Amazing. I am so grateful I am his mom. I love you Ezra!



0 comments:
Post a Comment