January 15, 2013

Ezra

I wanted to document this before I forgot. I'm sure Ezra will appreciate this when he is older and HOPEFULLY out of this stage:)

Ezra is one of the sorest losers I have ever known. Poor kid gets so upset, angry, cries and bitter if he doesn't win any kind of game. We played uno last night for FHE. We played 3 rounds and he didn't win the first 2 but was okay because he had a chance to win the 3rd but when he didn't the kid broke down. HA! Not that I think it's funny he lost. I actually felt really bad for him. I think it's funny because I'm really competitive, actually my whole family is, and we all used to have "melt downs" when we didn't win. And some of us may still have them;) So, I see me in him. Ezra, I'm sorry you're like your mama. Love ya:)


1 comments:

CakeMom said...

I love those pictures! I cannot believe how old he looks!