This body of mine.
It may not look exactly how I want it to but none the less I'm healthy and functioning. Today I was in a really pissy mood (second day of no soda. What can I say, I'm addicted) and I went for a run and I feel so much better. I'm grateful that my body can do what I want it to. I feel like I take this for granted until I'm sick or hurt something and can't function at a 100 %. Thanks body you rock!
This picture makes me laugh. This is during the RedRock Relay. I'm on my 3rd leg, no sleep and around mile 14. As you can tell I'm struggling but I did it! HA! My body looks like it's going to collapse.
November 5, 2012
Thankful #5
Posted by Boren Family at 12:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment