This year Lincoln's birthday was on a Sunday so we kept it real low key and just had my family over for dinner. It was nice to not plan a big event for his birthday. Sometimes I feel like it's better than going all out. Maybe that's just me but anyways, we had dinner, ate cupcakes and opened gifts. Oh how I love Lincoln! He is such an easy kid. Honestly, if Heavenly Father told me the rest of my kids were going to be this easy, I would have ten. Oh did I mention he pretty much potty trained himself. Yeah, I don't know how we got so lucky. He is funny, sweet, smart and horribly shy:) We went to my friends reception a couple weeks ago and he was so shy that he put himself to sleep. It was hilarious! I couldn't imagine my life without him.
August 30, 2011
Lincoln turns 3!
Posted by Boren Family at 9:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm the same way. I don't like big birthday parties. We never had them growing up. I do them sometimes for my girls but I'd rather just have a small family party. Those are the best!
Self potty training - awesome! Isabel did that and it was the bomb.
Happy Birthday to him!
Ohhh I love that he is shy!! He takes after his Aunt Courtney :-)
I'm so jealous! I've been working with Luke on potty training for almost a year now. I pray that Tiberias will potty train easy compared to this!
Post a Comment