December 7, 2010

Livin it up

-Ezra finished t-ball and had a party. I'm not sure we are going to put him in again. Not really sure he is the "sports" type and I mean that in the nicest way.-Ezra also has his 1st loose tooth. Love it!

- Lincoln and Ezra are obsessed with Aaron's iphone and they fight over it... a lot. It's really annoying.
-Aaron is one semester closer to applying to med school. WOOHOO!!

-I signed up for cosmetology school. I have wanted to do this since I was in high school. I can't tell you how excited I am. Oh and nervous, scared, happy, anxious, a little bit of every emotion you can have. Oh and I start in a week:)
-I am doing boot camp right now and my body has never been more sore. EVER! I love every second of it though.

-Aaron is still going to school and working his life away. He is also about to start volunteering at the hospital. The kids and I cherish every moment we have with him even if it's only 5 mins.
-Thanksgiving was great. We spent the day with Aaron's family. It was nice to relax out there. Then we spent the rest of the weekend with my family. I didn't take any pictures. I'm not sure why oh yeah, I'm lazy.

-We have been very blessed. Sometimes, okay a lot of the time, it's easy for me to have a pity party for myself. But really life is good. It's hard but that's what makes it worth it, right?

3 comments:

April said...

Congrats on going to school! I'm sure you'll do great. What is boot camp?

Brigg and Dianne said...

Cosmetology school?! No way! That is awesome! I am super excited for you! Good luck!

CakeMom said...

You look hot Nicole!
Good luck with Cosmetology school! That's awesome!