First, I want to say Happy Father's day to my dad! I love you:)
Second, I want to say Happy Father's Day to my father-in-law. I love you too!And last but not least Happy Father's day to the father of my children. Our kids are so blessed to have the best dad in the world! I love you and our kids love you more than words can describe.
Ezra wants to say thanks for wrestling, building forts, riding bikes, giving me money, playing games that are hard for me, buying me things like lots and lots of cars, building my bunnies a cage, making money so we can go to Chucky Cheese and for loving me so so so so so much! Those are Ezra's exact words :)And if Lincoln could talk I'm sure he would thank you for pretty much the exact same things!
June 21, 2010
Happy Father's Day
Posted by Boren Family at 4:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
How cute! I was just talking to your mom at church on Sunday and she was telling me how great of a dad Aaron is. Your boys are darling.
Post a Comment