We hung out there for a while. Aaron and Ezra made a sandcastle and we played in the water. It was really fun. We could have spent all day there but we were meeting up with some friends, Jason and Bridget and didn't want to be smelly. Later that night we went to the Dodgers game. That was our first time going to a pro baseball game. It was a lot of fun. I forgot our camera which is a bummer but what can you do. Saturday morning was the wedding. They got married in the LA temple. That was also mine and Aaron's first time to that temple. I love going to sealings. It reminds me of how much Heavenly Father loves us. Being sealed for all eternity is the best feeling in the world. It was a wonderful reminder of the promises we made and the blessing we recieved. Here they are just coming out of the temple.
September 22, 2008
My bro got married!
We went to California this weekend to see my brother get married. We had such a good time! We woke early Friday morning to head out so we could get there early enough to spend some time at the beach. We got to Manhattan Beach around 1:00 which isn't bad considering we had to stop in Baker and Victorville to feed Lincoln. We checked in the hotel and headed straight for the beach.
Later that night was the reception and it was at this beautiful home. Everything turned out really nice!
This is a view from the reception.
Sunday when went up to Santa Monica. That was also a first for me. We hung out on the beach for a couple hours and I got fried! Then we went on the pier and took Ezra on some rides. Then we headed home a 6:00. So it was a late night but it was well worth it.

Posted by Boren Family at 11:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It sounds like you had a great time in CA! That house looks amazing like you said. See you soon.
Congratulations! Family accomplishmnets bring great joy. I'm glad you got to enjoy your weekend in a special way.
I can't wait to go to Eric's reception here in Vegas! We met his wife at the lake the other day and she was adorable! The reception looked beautiful and it sounds like you all had a nice time hanging out in Cali!
Looks like a great time! It's always good to get away every once in a while. I really miss the beach.
CONGRATS to Eric, the wedding looked amazing. I love California!
Post a Comment